Arise Kenya Arise....

Arise Kenya Arise....

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

THANK YOU, I am moving

Dear follower,

I hope this mail finds you well.

Writing has been a journey for me. When I started blogging, I did not know where it would lead to but one I was certain about is I loved to write. Writing to me is more than just putting words together, it is the only time I say what I want to say exactly how I would like to say it. It has been a good experience so far and I hope you had fun reading my blogs. The good ones, the not so good ones and the random ones.

I would like to let you know that I will no longer blog on blogspot. This blog will remain and die a natural death so you can always refer to it if you wish to. I am moving to www.stuttistics.com, I will let you know when it goes on air. Meanwhile, you can like my page on Facebook; STUTTISTICS to keep in touch with my new blogs on culture and football.

I hope I will get the time to write, entertain and educate you more as I learn myself.

Than you all and God Bless you indeed.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment